Royal Canin Persian Cat Food For Kitten 400Gm
Out of stock
- Digestible proteins for cat
- Helps maintain the ideal weight of adult cats having a moderate amount of exercise
- Formulated to help maintain health of an adult cat’s urinary system
- Pure breed Persian kittens up to 12 months old.
- Gestating or lactating feline mother.
DESCRIPTION: Royal Canin Kitten Persian 32 400 grams is a nutritional formulation which has been designed to perfectly meet the needs of a Persian breed kitten (up to 12 months old). The highly nutritious and comprehensive diet can also be given to a gestating or lactating feline mother. The immature digestive system of the kitty gets full support from the diet dedicated to its exclusive welfare. Highly digestible proteins help to limit intestinal fermentation; prebiotics works to promote balanced intestinal flora; and EPA and DHA help in maintaining mucous membrane. Royal Canin Persians breed-specific formula supports the skins barrier function. It will also enhance and maintain the health of the skin and the beauty of its amazing coat. Natural defences of the little one are not fully developed. The defences get a boost with the inclusion of antioxidants like Vitamin E and C, taurine and lutein. The brachycephalic-jawed feline would be greeted with a specially designed kibble. Ruby 6Ã‚Â¾Ã¯â€ ï† design makes the kibble easy to grasp, and would encourage proper chewing from the Persian feline.
BENEFITS OF ROYAL CANIN KITTEN PERSIAN 32 CAT MEAL
- Uniquely designed tiny rectangular kibble with a soft texture makes it easier for Persian kitten to pick up and chew.
- Rich Protein content helps in repairing body tissues and for enhancing skin and hair growth.
- Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids boost skin health and give a lustrous coat.
- Highly Digestible Protein (LIP.*) and optimum fibre content boost kittens digestive system.
- Exclusive complex of antioxidants (vitamins C and E, lutein, taurine) builds strong immunity.
Royal Canine Kitten Persian 32 ingredients include Dehydrated poultry meat, rice, animal fats, maize, vegetable protein isolate*, hydrolysed animal proteins, vegetable fibres, beet pulp, yeasts, minerals, fish oil, soya oil, fructo-oligosaccharides, psyllium husks and seeds, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligosaccharides), borage oil, marigold extract (source of lutein).
NUTRITIONAL ADDITIVES (Per Kg)
(per kg): Vitamin A: 25200 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, E1 (Iron): 41 mg, E2 (Iodine): 2.9 mg, E4 (Copper): 9 mg, E5 (Manganese): 54 mg, E6 (Zinc): 205 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.1 mg, L-lysine: 14.6 g - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
Protein: (32%), Fat content: (22%), Crude ash: (7.4%), Crude fibers: (2.8%,) Per kg: EPA/DHA: 4 g including DHA: 1.2 g.
*L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.