Vet's Best USA Puppy Dental Kit 100g Flip Cap Tube & Finger Brush NEW
GET EXTRA 5% Off. Use code EXTRA5
Download our App to get special App based discounts:
Get Flat ₹250 Off On All First Time Orders above ₹2500. Use Code: APP250
Get Flat ₹500 Off On All First Time Orders above ₹5000. Use Code: APP500
- Soothing and Effective - Vet’s Best Puppy Dental Gel Toothpaste included in this kit on Petsy is formulated with an effective mix of chamomile, lavender, clove and peppermint to sooth irritated gums during teething.
- Cleans and refreshes - Freshens breath and gently cleans away plaque and tartar. Includes silicone finger brush for easy cleaning.
- Support the needs of teething puppies and helps reduce destructive chewing with this Vet's Best kit available on Petsy.
- Natural flavours - Your puppy will love the great taste. You will love how it brightens and whitens teeth while freshening the breath.
- Safe to swallow
- 1 x tube of Puppy dental gel
- 1 x silocone Finger brush
- Peppermint gives a cooling sensation and has a calming effect on the body, which can relieve sore muscles when used topically. It also has antimicrobial properties so it can help freshen bad breath and soothe digestive issues.
- Clove oil is derived from the clove tree, native to Southeast Asian countries. Clove is known for its antimicrobial, antifungal, antiseptic, antiviral, aphrodisiac and stimulant properties. Also for its positive effects in the field of dental care.
- Along with it‘s skin soothing properties, the daisy-like plant Chamomile provides antioxidant protection. Antioxidants assist the body in combating environmental pollutants and help neutralise free radicals.
- Lavender oil is believed to have antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties, which can help to calm and soothe irritated gums during teething, and help reduce destructive chewing.
- Familiarise your puppy with the smell and taste of the Vet's Best puppy toothpaste available on Petsy, then simply apply the paste to the gum line and massage into the gums from the outside of their mouth.
- Alternatively apply a small amount of the toothpaste available on Petsy to the Vet's Best silicone finger brush and massage into the gums to reduce irritation and sore gums, with it's soft bristles and flexible design easily gets into those hard to reach areas.
Introduce your dog to the taste and sensation by rubbing his teeth and gums gently with a small amount of the toothpaste.