- Suitable for dogs with gastrointestinal issues
- Supports digestive health
- Low in fat 4.5%
- Low protein content - 20%
- Consult a vet before altering your pet's diet
- Always have fresh water available for your pet
- Never feed above recommended quantities unless prescribed by a vet
- Recommended for Dogs above 12 months
Royal Canin Gastro Intestinal Low Fat dog food is a specially formulated diet for dogs who have to be put on a dietary management program as prescribed by a vet. This formula contains a balanced combination of highly digestible proteins that are low in fat (4.5%) (for dogs who have difficulty in digesting fats).
Composition rice, dehydrated poultry meat, animal fats, maize, hydrolysed animal proteins, yeasts, egg powder, beet pulp, soya oil, minerals, vegetable fibres, fish oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, psyllium husks and seeds, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), marigold extract (source of lutein). ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 11400 IU, Vitamin D3: 1000 IU, E1 (Iron): 42 mg, E2 (Iodine): 3.3 mg, E4 (Copper): 8 mg, E5 (Manganese): 55 mg, E6 (Zinc): 181 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.08 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants. ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 25% - Fat content: 20% - Crude ash: 6.9% - Crude fibres: 1.6% - Per kg: EPA/DHA: 3 g - Sodium: 4 g - Potassium: 7 g - Omega 3 fatty acids: 7 g - Omega 6 fatty acids: 35.2 g - Metabolisable energy: 4110 kcal.