- Very high energy density which provides daily energy requirements in a reduced feeding volume.
- Complete and balanced liquid diet to support nutritional restoration and convalescence of dogs requiring assisted enternal nutrition.
- Highly digestible formula (including hydrolysed proteins) to help support digestive health.
- The enhanced synergistic antioxidant complex (including high levels of Vit E, Vit C, taurine, lutein and beta-carotene) helps neutralise free radicals.
- Liquid formula with adapted viscosity for an easy use whatever the tube size.
Royal Canin GI High Energy Liquid is a complete and balanced liquid diet to support the nutritional restoration and convalescence of dogs that require assisted nutrition. This diet provides your dog with their daily energy requirements, thanks to its very high energy density. To support your dog’s digestive health, Royal Canin GI High Energy Liquid also contains highly digestible hydrolysed proteins.
Royal Canin GI High Energy Liquid is formulated with an enhanced antioxidant complex to help support your dog’s natural defences. Royal Canin GI High Energy Liquid has an adapted liquid texture for easy tube feeding, no matter what size tube is being used. As part of the Royal Canin Veterinary Range, it is important that this product is only given to your pet when recommended by a veterinary professional.
Milk low lactose*, maltodextrin*, vegetable oil*, calcium caseinate*, powdered cellulose, minerals, hydrolysed whey protein*, fish oil*, mono&diglyceride of fatty acids, marigold extract (source of lutein) *Highly digestible ingredients. Vitamin A: 5000 IU, Vitamin D3: 480 IU, E1 (Iron): 40mg, E2 (Iodine): 1mg, E4 (Copper): 4.1mg, E5 (Manganese): 3mg, E6 (Zinc): 60mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.3mg.
Crude ash: 1.4%. Crude fibre: 2%. Crude oil fats: 7%. Moisture: 77.9%. Protein: 9%.