- Urinary crystals can be found even in the urine of healthy cats. Depending on several factors including pH, urinary crystals can be transformed into stones. Nutrition can be an effective way to help reduce the risk of urinary crystal formation.
- Urinary Care is a precisely balanced nutritional formula which helps maintain urinary tract health. It maintains a healthy urine concentration by regulating the mineral balance and maintaining a low urinary pH, leading to less concentrated urine. The exclusive formula creates a urinary environment less favourable for the formation of urinary stones.
- Proven Results: The exclusive use of Urinary Care is effective after 10 days: 2x* reduced risk of urinary stone formation. *Royal Canin internal study, 2014 - Compared to a maintenance diet for felines - Specifically proven for struvite stones.
- Higher daily water intake results in an increased urine volume and dilution which support urinary tract health in cats.
- Should you have any doubt or any questions about your cat’s urinary health, please consult your veterinarian.
Royal Canin Urinary Care is a precisely balanced nutritional formula that helps to maintain a healthy urinary tract in your cat. Royal Canin Urinary Care is an exclusive formula that maintains a healthy urine concentration by regulating the mineral balance and maintaining a low urinary pH, leading to less concentrated urine.
When compared to a regular diet, Royal Canin Urinary Care has been proven in just 10 days to be 2x more effective in supporting lower urinary tract health. To cater to each cat's individual preferences, Royal Canin Urinary Care is also available as wet food in delicious gravy. If you're considering mixed feeding, simply follow our feeding guidelines to ensure your cat gets an accurate amount of both wet and dry food for optimal benefit.
Composition Dehydrated poultry protein, maize, vegetable protein isolate*, rice, wheat, animal fats, vegetable fibres, maize gluten, hydrolysed animal proteins, maize flour, minerals, beet pulp, yeasts and parts thereof, soya oil, fish oil, marigold extract (source of lutein).
Nutritional Additives (per kg) Vitamin A: 20500 IU, Vitamin D3: 700 IU, E1 (Iron): 40 mg, E2 (Iodine): 4 mg, E4 (Copper): 12 mg, E5 (Manganese): 52 mg, E6 (Zinc): 109 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.07 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
Analytical Constituents Protein: 33% - Fat con-tent: 13% - Crude ash: 6.6% - Crude fibers: 5%.
Feeding Instructions See table. Batch number, factory registration number and best before date: see information on packaging. To be stored in a cool, dry place.
|Cat's Weight||Ideal weight (g/day)||Overweight (g/day)|
|3 kg||45 g||36 g|
|4 kg||55 g||45 g|
|5 kg||65 g||52 g|
|6 kg||74 g||59 g|