- This specially designed tiny rectangular kibble with a soft texture is easy for the Persian kitten to pick up and chew.
- Exclusive formula - Omega 3 & Omega 6 fatty acids.
- During growth, the Persian kitten develops a long, dense and silky coat, the hallmark of the breed. With adapted protein content, and precisely balanced vitamins and minerals (including calcium and phosphorus) to help support healthy growth while contributing to healthy skin and a beautiful coat. Enriched with Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids.
- During the growth period, the kitten’s digestive system is immature and continues developing gradually. A combination of highly digestible protein (L.I.P.*) to help support healthy digestion, an adapted fiber content (including psyllium) and prebiotics to promote a balance in the intestinal flora. L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility.
- During the growth period, the kitten’s immune system develops gradually. A patented complex* of antioxidants, including vitamin E, helps support the kitten’s natural defenses. (France, patent No EP1146870).
- Selected high quality proteins with digestibility over 90%, for digestive health and stool quality.
Persian kittens have typical breed characteristics that need to be taken into account when you choose its food. Your Persian kitten's wellbeing and growth deserves special attention, especially while its immune system is still developing.
Royal Canin Persian Kitten is formulated with the specific needs of your Persian kitten in mind. By giving them food with the very best nutritional support, you're giving them the healthiest start in life. It's been noted by breeders that your Persian kitten's digestive system will develop gradually and remain immature for a while. That's why Royal Canin Persian Kitten is formulated with highly digestible protein that's of the highest quality.
It also contains an adapted fiber content (including psyllium) and prebiotics to help support a good balance in the intestinal flora. The type of kibble in Royal Canin Persian Kitten is designed with your Persian kitten's jaw and head shape in mind; its small, rectangular shape and soft texture makes it easy for it to successfully pick it up and chew. What's more, this specially formulated food includes a patented complex of antioxidants, including vitamin E, that help to support your kitten's natural defenses.
Composition Dehydrated poultry protein, rice, animal fats, maize, vegetable protein isolate*, hydrolysed animal proteins, vegetable fibres, beet pulp, yeasts and parts thereof, fish oil, soya oil, minerals, psyllium husks and seeds (0.5%), fructo-oligo-saccharides, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), yeast extracts (source of betaglucans), borage oil, marigold extract (source of lutein).
Nutritional Additives (per kg) Vitamin A: 32000 IU, Vitamin D3: 900 IU, Vitamin E: 650 mg, E1 (Iron): 33 mg, E2 (Iodine): 3.4 mg, E4 (Copper): 10 mg, E5 (Manganese): 44 mg, E6 (Zinc): 128 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.07 mg - Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10 g - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
Analytical Constituents Protein: 32% - Fat con-tent: 22% - Crude ash: 7.9% - Crude fibers: 2.7% - Calcium: 1.2% - Phosphorus: 1% - Per kg: Omega 6 fatty acids: 49.9 g - Omega 3 fatty acids: 10.6 g.
L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility.
Feeding Instructions See table. Batch number, factory registration number and best before date: see information on packaging. To be stored in a cool, dry place.
||Cups per day
||Grams per day
||Cups per day
||Grams per day
|2 - 3
||3/8 - 1/2
||40 - 51
||1/2 - 5/8
||53 - 69
|3 - 4
||51 - 55
||5/8 - 3/4
||69 - 76
|4 - 6
||76 - 77
|6 - 9
||55 - 47
||3/4 - 5/8
||77 - 66
|9 - 12
||1/2 - 3/8
||47 - 40
||5/8 - 1/2
||66 - 58
||1/2 - 3/4
||53 - 82
||3/4 - 1 1/8
||76 - 118