- Gestation/lactation support nutritional profile specifically adapted for the mother’s high energy needs at the end of gestation and during lactation
- Ideal for transition from milk nutritional response helps to facilitate the transition from mother’s milk to solid food
- Easy rehydration kibbles easily rehydrate to a porridge like consistency that is very palatable for both the mother and her weaning puppies
- Small breed bitch (from 1 to 10 kg) and her puppies.
- Bitch at the end of gestation and during lactation.
- Small breed weaning puppies up to 2 months old
- Mini Breed Dogs: Dachshund, Beagle, Chihuahua, Pomeranian, Pug, Shi Tzu, Poodle etc.
Royal Canin Mini Starter Dog Food 1 Kg is a high-grade starter dog food that serves the nutritional needs of small breed pup and their nursing mother. The special shape and size of the kibble prove ideal for the jaw-shape of the small breed dogs. The kibbles are soft and can be easily turned into pulp form, making it easier to chew. The protein content of 30% supports a smooth function of the puppy’s nervous system. A good blend of vitamins and minerals makes the bones and joints strong and also speeds up the metabolism in the puppies. Royal Canin Mini Starter offers a moderate fibre content facilitating a smooth and healthy digestion. The 22% fat content in the starter dog food provides the desired energy content for puppies to grow and thrive.
Benefits Of Royal Canin Mini Starter
- The kibbles can easily be turned into a pulp like form, making it easier for puppies to chew and digest.
- Ample protein content in the food repairs the body tissues and maintains good muscle mass.
- Important vitamins and minerals support healthy metabolism.
- Essential fatty acids controls the blood clotting and keeps a healthy skin in the pups.
- Natural antioxidants keeps a strong immunity in the pups as well as in mothers.
Dehydrated poultry protein, rice, animal fats, vegetable protein isolate*, maize, beet pulp, hydrolysed animal proteins, minerals, fish oil, soya oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, fatty acid salt, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides and beta-glucans), marigold extract (source of lutein)
Nutritional Additives (Per Kg)
Vitamin A: 13900 IU, Vitamin D3: 1200 IU, Beta-carotene: 40 mg, E1 (Iron): 47 mg, E2 (Iodine): 3.6 mg, E4 (Copper): 8 mg, E5 (Manganese): 61 mg, E6 (Zinc): 201 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.08 mg
Protein: 30% - Fat content: 22% - Crude ash: 7.5% - Crude fibres: 1.3%.*L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.