- Helps maintain digestive health
- Supports high energy needs of intense growth
- Supports healthy skeletal development
- Supports immune system health
- 100% Complete and balanced nutrition
- Medium breed bitch (from 11 to 25 kg) and her puppies.
- Bitch at the end of gestation and during lactation.
- Weaning puppies up to 2 months old
- Medium breed dogs: Bull Dog, Poodle, Boxer, Siberian Husky, Basset Hound, German Shepherd, Rottweiler etc.
Pregnant and nursing mother dogs nutritional requirements are different to that when they are normal. They are less active and need a diet which will help her to feed top quality milk for her puppies. Also, growing puppies should be fed a diet which can promote healthy growth in them.
Royal Canin Medium Starter Dog Food 1 Kg is a fine quality dog food that fulfils the dietary needs of puppies, pregnant as well as nursing dogs. This food is an excellent starter diet for medium breed pups, encouraging them to switch from mother’s milk to solid foods. The kibble size can be easily turned into pulp form, which makes it easily chewable for the puppies.
A healthy blend of essential vitamins and minerals boost the natural defences of both the bitch and her pups. The fat content of 22% offered by Royal Canin Medium Starter keeps the nursing mother energetic and also the puppies healthy and playful.
Benefits of Royal Canin Medium Starter
- Quickly turns into a porridge-like consistency making it palatable for both weaning puppies and mother.
- Highly digestible protein for enhancing muscle mass and strength.
- Fulfils the high energy needs of lactating bitches.
- Facilitates the transition from maternal milk to solid foods for the pups.
- Antioxidants support excellent natural defences in the dogs.
Dehydrated poultry protein, rice, animal fats, vegetable protein isolate*, maize, beet pulp, hydrolysed animal proteins, minerals, fish oil, soya oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, fatty acid salt, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides and beta-glucans), marigold extract (source of lutein).
Nutritional Additives (Per Kg)
Vitamin A: 13900 IU, Vitamin D3: 1200 IU, Beta-carotene: 40 mg, E1 (Iron): 47 mg, E2 (Iodine): 3.6 mg, E4 (Copper): 8 mg, E5 (Manganese): 61 mg, E6 (Zinc): 201 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.08 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
Protein: (30%), Fat content: (22%), Crude ash: (7.5%), Crude fibres: (1.3%)
*L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation. span> selected for its very high assimilation.