- This Dog Food is high in nutritional value that helps in enhancing B1 Structure that improves bone strength and maintains the health of Adult Dogs.
- The Food meets the moderate energy needs of Large Breed Dogs, who have a long growth period.
- The product contains ideal levels of EPA-DHA that helps in improving Skin and Coat of dogs.
- This food formula is designed to meet the specific needs of Large Breed Dogs and promotes health.
- Royal Canin Maxi Adult Dog Food is a diet apt for Large Breed Dogs weighted from 26- 44 Kgs, over 15 months of age.
- Adult Large breed dogs over 15 months of age.
- Large Breed Dogs: German Shepherd, Golden Retriever, Labrador, Doberman etc.
Maxi Dogs are those canines who are between 15 months to 5 years of age and are having a weight of around 26-44 Kg. In general, these dogs are highly active and demand a high amount of energy from their diet to support their daily lifestyle. Taking this into account, Royal Canin Maxi Adult Dog Food is formulated to give high-quality nutrition and energy for maintaining overall health and well being in adult large breed dogs. Essential fatty Omega 3 fatty acid (EPA and DHA) promotes healthy skin and a shiny coat. Dietary fibres present in the meal encourage a gentle and healthy digestion. Royal Canin Maxi Dog food is made exclusively for all the Large breed dogs of different age, activity level, psychological state and the individual sensitivities.
Benefits of Royal Canin Maxi Adult
- Rich protein content for maintaining lean muscle mass and strength.
- Offers good support to large breed dogs bones and joints placed under stress.
- High-quality ingredients make the meal delicious to savour.
- Glucosamine and Chondroitin prevents swelling and stiffness thus giving an anti-inflammatory effect.
- Omega 3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA) boost skin health and give a glossy coat.
- Contains Dietary fibre for promoting gentle and a healthy digestion.
Maize, dehydrated poultry protein, maize flour, animal fats, dehydrated pork protein, hydrolysed animal proteins, beet pulp, maize gluten, minerals, fish oil, soya oil, yeasts, hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin).
Nutritional Additives(per kg)
Vitamin A: 16000 IU, Vitamin D3: 1000 IU, E1 (Iron): 50 mg, E2 (Iodine): 5.1 mg, E4 (Copper): 10 mg, E5 (Manganese): 66 mg, E6 (Zinc): 197 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.09 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants, MINERALS: Copper 15.0 (mg/kg), Iodine 5.9 (mg/kg), Iron 182.0 (mg/kg), Manganese 76.0 (mg/kg), Zinc 241.0 (mg/kg)
Protein: (26%) - Fat content: (17%) - Crude ash: (6.3%) - Crude fibres: (1.2%) - Per kg: Omega 3 fatty acids: (7.7g) including EPA/DHA: (4g)