- Special blend of fibres including psyllium helps to increase the volume of food in the stomach, thus helping to naturally reduce spontaneous eating.
- High protein content to help maintain muscle mass.
- Weight Care is a precisely balanced nutritional formula which helps maintain a healthy body condition.
- Low fat content to help limit weight gain.
- Enriched with L-carnitine, involved in healthy fat metabolism.
- Over 90% of slightly overweight cats, fed exclusively with Royal Canin Light Weight Care dry formula achieved a healthier weight in 8 weeks. Royal Canin internal study.
Keeping your cat at an optimum weight for its age and breed type is essential, but sometimes this can prove to be quite difficult. However, you don’t have to reduce its food intake to help manage your cat’s weight, as long as what you feed it is tailored to its specific requirements. Royal Canin Light Weight Care in Gravy helps reduce the calorie intake of cats to help limit weight gain and maintain a healthy weight bracket.
The nutrients are also enriched with L-Carnitine to help support and stimulate a healthy and fast-acting metabolism. When consuming a type of food to maintain a healthy weight, your cat’s diet will play a big part in the maintenance of muscle mass and keeping fat levels at an optimum level. That’s why Royal Canin Light Weight Care in Gravy contains a high protein content to contribute to muscle mass, without compromising the calorie reduction needed to limit weight gain – resulting in a lean, healthy body type for your cat.
Additionally, the nutrients in this product support a healthy urinary system for healthy bladder function maintenance. To cater to each cat’s individual preferences, Royal Canin Light Weight Care is also available as dry food, with crunchy and tasty kibble. If you’re considering mixed feeding, simply follow our feeding guidelines to ensure your cat gets an accurate amount of both wet and dry food for optimal benefit.
Meat and animal derivatives, derivatives of vegetable origin, cereals, vegetable protein extracts, minerals. Vitamin D3: 170 IU, Iron (3b103): 4 mg, Iodine (3b201, 3b202): 0.3 mg, Copper (3b405, 3b406): 2.2 mg, Manganese (3b502, 3b503, 3b504): 1.4 mg, Zinc (3b603, 3b605, 3b606): 14 mg.
Crude ash: 1.6%. Crude fibre: 1.5%. Crude oil fats: 2.1%. Moisture: 82.5%. Protein: 10%.