- An adapted energy content helps support an intense growth rate and avoid excess weight gain during the first growth phase of Giant breed puppies
- Balanced energy intake and minerals (calcium and phosphorus) contribute to good b1 mineralization in Giant breed puppies helping to support healthy b1s and joints
- Helps support the puppy’s natural defenses with an antioxidant comple and mannanoligosaccharides
Giant breed Puppies (Basset Hound, Bullmastiff, Dalmatian, Doberman Pinscher, French Bulldog, Mastiff, Neapolitan Mastiff, Rottweiler, Saint Bernard, Tibetan Mastiff etc. ) up to 8 months of age.
Royal Canin Giant Puppy 15 Kg food supports the high growth rate of puppies of the giant breed. The period of growth can be divided into two parts; the first phase of growth in the giant breed covers 2 to 8 months of age during which the basic bone structure of the dog is mainly formed. The diet formulated for the giant puppy primarily targets skeleton growth of the body. An adaptive energy content helps in maintaining a healthy weight. The giant breeds have a sensitive digestive system, especially during the period of growth; it is duly taken care of by the excellent digestibility of the wholesome diet. Ensuring about 95% of protein digestibility, the diet also provides nutrients to boost the natural defences of the body.
Benefits of Royal Canin Giant Puppy Dog Food
- Rich protein content to build lean muscle mass and to repair body tissues.
- Helps support high growth rate during the first growth phase and avoid excess weight gain.
- Essential vitamins and minerals strengthen bones and teeth.
- A balanced intestinal flora (prebiotics: FOS, MOS) keeps the gut healthy and boosts overall digestive mechanism.
- Superior Antioxidant formula and manno-oligo-saccharides build a strong immune system.
Dehydrated poultry protein, rice, vegetable protein isolate*, maize, animal fats, hydrolysed animal proteins, beet pulp, minerals, soya oil, yeasts, fish oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, psyllium husks and seeds, hydrolysed yeas (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin).
Nutritional Additives (Per Kg)
Vitamin A: 17100 IU, Vitamin D3: 1100 IU, E1(Iron):48 mg, E2 (Iodine): 4.8 mg, E4(Copper): 8 mg, E5 (Manganese): 63 mg, E6 (Zinc):189 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.08 mg -Preservatives - Antioxidants.
Protein: (34%) - Fat content: (14%) - Crude ash: (7.2%) - Crude fibres: (1.3%) - Per kg: Calcium: (10 g) - Phosphorus: (8.5 g) - Fructo-oligo saccharides: (3.4 g) - Manno-oligo-saccharides: (0.5 g).
Vitamin A 19000 (UI/kg), Vitamin E 500 (mg/kg), Biotin (1.16 mg/kg), Ash (7.2%) , Fat (14.0%), Glucosamine chloride (1005.0 mg/kg), Dietary fibre (6.6%), Crude fibre (1.3%), Lutein (5.0 mg/kg), Metabolisable energy (calculated according to NRC85) (3576.0 kcal/kg), DL-methionine (0.30%),EPA/DHA (0.69%), Omega 3 (0.65%), Methionine Cystine (1.29%), Omega 6 (3.06%), , Protein (34.0%), Taurine (1800 mg/kg), Linoleic acid (5 %), Metabolisable energy (measured) 3837.0(kcal/kg), Starch (28.7%), Nitrogen-free extract (NFE) (34%), Vitamin C 200.0 (mg/kg), Calcium (1.0%),