- Immune system support
- 2nd growth phase
- Dogs best treat
- Analysis: Crude ash: 7.4%. Crude fibre: 1.3%. Crude oil fats: 16%. Protein: 31%
- Complete dog feed for giant breed puppies with adult weight greater than 45 kg
- For 8 to 18/24 months old puppies
- Muscle development & consolidation
- Healthy joints
- Kibbles for giant puppies
- Highly digestible
- Supports the puppy's natural defences
Giant breed Puppies (Basset Hound, Bullmastiff, Dalmatian, Doberman Pinscher, French Bulldog, Mastiff, Neapolitan Mastiff, Rottweiler, Saint Bernard, Tibetan Mastiff etc. ) from 8 to 18 months of age.
Giant Breed puppies have a dietary requirement that differs from puppies of other breeds. As they have a long growth phase, they need a diet that has a decent proportion of essential vitamins and minerals which nourishes their bones and joints. A food like Royal Canin Giant Junior 3.5 Kg is custom made for giant breed pups to foster their overall health and wellbeing. The highly digestible protein in the diet is easier to digest for these puppies. The protein is vital for the formation of new skin and hair cells and also in improving the bones density of the pups. To keep a healthy digestive system in the pups, Royal Canin Giant Junior has FOS and MOS prebiotics which also contributes to good stool quality. The natural defence of the giant breed puppies gets a huge boost with the presence of anti-oxidant complex and manno-oligo-saccharides.
Benefits of Royal Canin Giant Junior
- Kibble size and shape of the food completely fits the giant breed pups.
- L-Carnitine boosts the metabolism in the pups.
- Calcium and Phosphorus consolidate bones and joints.
- FOS and MOS prebiotics keep a balanced intestinal flora.
- Omega fatty acids maintain superb skin health.
Dehydrated poultry protein, rice, maize, animal fats, vegetable protein isolate*, hydrolysed animal proteins, beet pulp, minerals, fish oil, soya oil, yeasts, psyllium husks and seeds, fructo-oligo-saccharides, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno oligosaccharides), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin).
Nutritional Additives(Per Kg)
Vitamin A: 17100 IU, Vitamin D3: 1100 IU, E1 (Iron): 52 mg, E2 (Iodine): 5.2 mg, E4 (Copper): 9 mg, E5 (Manganese): 68 mg, E6 (Zinc): 203 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.1 mg, L-carnitine: 300 mg Preservatives - Antioxidants.
Protein: 31% - Fat content: 16% - Crude ash: 8% - Crude fibres:1.3% - Per kg: Calcium: 12 g - Phosphorus: 9.5 g - Fructo-oligo-saccharides: 3.4 g - Manno-oligo-saccharides: 0.5 g