- Complete feed for adult Giant breed dogs (> 45 kg)
- Over 18/24 months old
- Helps support Giant breed dogs b1s and joints placed under stress
- Product should be kept in the air tight containers to store it
Giant breed dogs (Basset Hound, Bullmastiff, Dalmatian, Doberman Pinscher, Mastiff, Rottweiler, Saint Bernard, French Bulldog, Tibetan Mastiff, Neapolitan Mastiff etc. ) over 18/24 months of age.
A giant breed dog’s food should have a kibble size that encourages slow and thorough chewing. This helps reduce the swallowing of air and also bloating which can sometimes be detrimental to these dogs. Royal Canin Giant Adult Dog Food 4 Kg is a wholesome diet having apt kibble size and shape to suit the giant breed dogs. They have the vital ingredients for fortifying their overall health. As giant breed dogs put extra pressure on their bones and joints, fatty acids like EPA and DHA improve their overall strength and flexibility. Taurine present in the food keeps good cardiac health and eyesight in them. Royal Canin Giant Adult provides your dog with a balanced supply of dietary fibres that enhance their digestive health.
Benefits of Royal Canin Giant Adult Dog Food
- Promotes good chewing in the dogs.
- Kibble size and shape designed to eliminate bloating.
- A low phosphorus content to support excellent renal health.
- L-Carnitine stimulates the burning of excess fat deposits.
- Glucosamine and Chondroitin together with EPA and DHA boost bone and cartilage health.
Dehydrated poultry protein, maize flour, maize, animal fats, maize gluten, hydrolyzed animal proteins, minerals, vegetable protein isolate*, beet pulp, fish oil, vegetable fibers, soya oil, yeasts, borage oil, hydrolyzed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolyzed cartilage (source of chondroitin).
Nutritional Additives(Per Kg)
Vitamin A: 21500 IU, Vitamin D3: 1000 IU, E1 (Iron): 41 mg, E2 (Iodine): 4.1 mg, E4 (Copper): 13 mg, E5 (Manganese): 53 mg, E6 (Zinc): 159 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.09 mg, Taurine: 1.3 g
Protein: (28%), Fat content: (20%), Crude ash: (6%), Crude fibers: (1.9%,) Per kg: Calcium: (12 g), Phosphorus: (9 g).
*L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.