- Striking markings with a look of the wild sleek and very muscular body Pronounced whisker pads.
- A defining feature is the bengal’s distinctive coat with striking patterns and a uniquely soft and silky feel. Specific amino acids, vitamins, Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids to help maintain a healthy skin and shiny coat.
- Formulated with a balance of minerals to help maintain the health of an adult cat’s urinary system.
- The bengal cat can have a sensitive digestive system. Highly digestible protein (L.I.P.) to support healthy digestion, an adapted fiber content and prebiotics to support a balance in the intestinal flora. L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility.
- This specially designed Y-shaped kibble, adapted to the bengal cat’s jaw, encourages chewing to help support oral hygiene.
- Exclusive formula - Fiber cocktail & high protein content
Composition Dehydrated poultry protein, vegetable protein isolate*, wheat, animal fats, maize gluten, maize, hydrolysed animal proteins, rice, vegetable fibres, chicory pulp, minerals, fish oil, soya oil, yeasts and parts thereof, fructo-oligo-saccharides, borage oil, marigold extract (source of lutein).
Nutritional Additives (per kg) Vitamin A: 31000 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, E1 (Iron): 32 mg, E2 (Iodine): 3.2 mg, E4 (Copper): 10 mg, E5 (Manganese): 42 mg, E6 (Zinc): 126 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.07 mg - Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10 g - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
Analytical Constituents Protein: 40% - Fat content: 18% - Crude ash: 7.7% - Crude fibres: 3.8% - Per kg: Omega 6 fatty acids: 43.1 g - Omega 3 fatty acids: 10.1 g.
L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility.
Feeding Instruction See table. Batch number, factory registration number and best before date: see information on packaging. To be stored in a cool, dry place.
|3-4 kg||31-41 g (1 pouch 12-20 g)||42-51 g (1 pouch +21-30 g)|
|5-6 kg||48-55 g (1 pouch + 27-34 g)||60-69 g (1 pouch + 39-48 g)|
|7-8 kg||61-67 g (1 pouch + 40-46 g)||77-84 g (1 pouch + 55-63 g)|