- 85% Protein content, 15% botanicals
- 0% grains, potato, tapioca
- Meat inclusions are from 6 different sources
- 2/3rd of the meat inclusions are fresh or frozen without preservatives
- 1/3rd of the meat are dehydrated without preservatives
- Freeze-dried liver makes this meal more tempting for dogs
- Consult a vet before altering your pet's diet
- Always have fresh water available for your pet
- Never feed above recommended quantities unless prescribed by a vet
Orijen's Six Fish is made with fresh and whole, wild-caught fish. It is made in line with Orijen Biologically Appropriate philosophy. This balanced diet contains plenty of Omega fatty acids that are great for your pet’s skin and coat. The recipe is made in Orijen' own kitchens and no part of the process is outsourced.
Giving your pet a biologically appropriate diet is a priority for Orijen. This is why 85% of the recipe is made with meat. This food has no filler ingredients like tapioca, potato or grains. It aims to ‘nourish your pet as nature intended.’ As carnivores, our dogs do need a high meat diet to thrive.
To give your dog the nutrients he or she needs from their diet, Orijen ensures Whole Prey ratios of meat. This food is made with meat from 6 different varieties of fish (wild-caught). It includes organ meat, cartilage and bone so it is rich in protein, vitamins and minerals. This way, your pets can get their nutrients naturally from the food they eat.
85% of this food is made of meat and only 15% from botanicals. 2/3rds of this food is raw fish that your pet will enjoy. Freeze-dried liver infused kibble makes this food that much more tempting for pets. 1/3rd of the meat is dehydrated (without preservatives).
Raw whole herring (25%), raw flounder (21%), raw whole rock sole (18%), raw whole rockfish (17%), raw whole mackerel (15%), raw hake (3.9%). ADDITIVES (per kg): Technological additives: tocopherol rich extract of natural origin.
Crude protein 50 %
Fat content 30 %
Crude fibre 1 %
Crude ash 5 %
Moisture 2 %