- Unique formula: without gluten & 85% of the proteins are of animal origin, smooth digestion & good droppings
- Supports the immunity (antioxidants) and a healthy intestinal tract (FOS & MOS)
- Very tasty composition, which will please even the pickiest of eaters
Balanced Dog Food - Chicken - Small Breeds
Opti Life Adult Mini for small breeds (<10 kg) is a perfect nutritionally balanced formula based on chicken and rice, especially developed to bring and keep your dog in an optimal condition.
Opti Life Chicken 85%
- 85% of the proteins present are of animal origin and, in combination with rice, they also ensure a smooth digestion and a good consistency of the droppings. The very tasty composition does not contain any gluten, so without wheat or maize. This reduces the risk of food allergies and intolerances.
- It is known that in mini breeds the size of the pellet is vital for a smooth ingestion and good digestion. The pellet of just 9 mm is ideal for the adult mini dog and ensures a good basic oral hygiene.
- A good intestinal flora is the basis for an optimal digestion. FOS and MOS have been added to support a healthy intestinal flora.
Chicken (dehydrated, 35%), Rice (25%), Rice flour, Animal fat, Vegetable fibers, Linseed, Salmon oil, Brewer’s yeast, Minerals, Dried whole eggs, FOS (0.1%), MOS (0.1%), Lecithin, Sea algae (Ascophyllan nodosum), Rosemary, Marigold, Green tea
Protein 28.0%, Fat content 18.0%, Crude fiber 2.0%, Crude ash 6.5%, Calcium 1.2%, Phosphorus 0.8%
Vitamin A 26400 IU, vitamin D3 1440 IU, vitamin E 600 mg, vitamin C 240 mg, β-carotene 1.2 mg, E1 (iron) 75 mg, E2 (iodine) 3 mg, E4 (copper) 10 mg, E5 (manganese) 50 mg, E6 (zinc) 180 mg, E8 (selenium) 0.3 mg
- Since your small dog has a small stomach, it is advised to feed him two or more meals a day
- Make sure there is plenty of fresh drinking water
- Switch to Opti Life Senior Mini at about seven years of age