- Food Type: Treat for dogs
- Suitable for all breeds
- Gluten free
- Contains pumpkin
- Low fat content
- For dogs with gluten allergies.
- No wheat, corn or soy.
- Protein. Low Fat.
- All natural ingredients
- Removes plaque and tartar and freshens breath
- Treats should always be given in moderation
- Always have fresh water available for your pet
- Never exceed recommended feeding quantities unless prescribed by a vet
Twistix Pumpkin dog treats are the ideal chews for dogs who are allergic to wheat, corn or soy. Made from a delicious combination of pumpkin, star anise, cinnamon, fennel, peppermint and ginger, your pooch will relish the taste of this unique treat. These treats also help to maintain oral hygiene by reducing the build up of plaque and tartar.
Tip: Always monitor your dog when you give him or her a treat. Discard pieces that may be too large to swallow or digest.
Feeding requirements will vary based on your pet's level of activity, environment and age.
- Adult Dogs - 5 to 7 kgs :1 per day
- Adult Dogs - 7 to 14 kgs : 2 per day
Note: This is just an initial guide, we suggest you check with a vet for specific changes in quantity to suit your pet.
Rice flour, potato starch, vegetable glycerine, brewers rice, water, cellulose, natural pumpkin flavour, lecithin, brewers yeast, sesame oil, ginger, cinnamon, anise, fennel, peppermint.
Crude protein: 4.5% (min), crude fat 0.5% (min), crude fat 1.5% (max), crude fibre: 3.0% (max), ash: 2% (max), moisture: 15% (max).