- Food Type: Treat for dogs
- Suitable for all breeds
- Gluten free
- Contains peppermint, parsley and chlorophyll for fresh breath
- High protein content 20%
- Low fat content
- All natural ingredients
- Removes plaque and tartar
- Treats should always be given in moderation
- Always have fresh water available for your pet
- Never exceed recommended feeding quantities unless prescribed by a vet
Twistix Vanilla and Mint dog treats are gluten free and ideal for pets with wheat allergies. Made from a unique combination of peppermint, parsley and chlorophyll, these treats encourage better, fresher breath. These chews are a good aid for maintaining oral hygiene as they help scrape off plaque and tartar build up as your pet chews on them.
TIP: Treats have concentrated quantities of protein and fat in them so always check the ingredients of the treats you buy so you can monitor your dog's intake. Be careful not to overfeed them with high calorie treats.
Feeding requirements will vary based on your pet's level of activity, environment and age.
- Adult Dogs - 5 to 7 kgs :1 per day
- Adult Dogs - 7 to 14 kgs : 2 per day
Note: This is just an initial guide, we suggest you check with a vet for specific changes in quantity to suit your pet.
Rice flour, soy protein concentrate, vegetable glycerine, distilled water, natural chicken flavour, cellulose, garlic, sodium hexametaphosphate, citric acid, chlorophyll, peppermint and parsley.
Crude protein: 20% (min), crude fat 0.5% (min), crude fat 1.5% (max), crude fibre: 4.0% (max), ash: 2% (max), moisture: 15% (max)