- Complete meal for small and toy dog breeds
- Single meat source - duck
- Natural carbs from Potatoes, carrots and green peas
- Inclusive of vitamins and minerals
- Finished with basil
- No artificial preservatives, colorants, flavors
- No grain, wheat, soya or dairy
- Please check with your vet before altering your pet's diet
- Check ingredients for possible allergens
- Remember to remove food from plastic tray and serve in a bowl
- Best served at room temperature
Featuring tender duck as its star ingredient, this meal is easily digested and low in fat content. High on nutrition, it includes vitamins D, E, A and B complex to build immunity and to strengthen the bones and teeth. Essential fatty acids are great for the coat and skin as well as the joints. For that added punch, it has a hint of basil.
Freshly prepared: Duck 60%, Potato 25%, Carrots 5%,Green Peas 5%, Minerals, Sunflower Oil, Salmon Oil, Dried Tomato, Dried Kelp, Dried Basil.
Protein 11%, Fat 9%, Inorganic Matter 3.8%, Crude Fiber 1%, Moisture 75%.
Nutritional Additives/kg: Vitamin A 3000iu, Vitamin D3 420iu, Vitamin E 40mg, Vitamin B-Complex 26.3mg, Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate 107.14mg, Manganese Sulphate 11.72mg, Sodium Selenite 0.89mg, Calcium Iodate 0.6mg.
This should serve only as a guide to your pet's feeding requirements. You should also take into account your pet's breed, age and level of activity. To ensure accurate feeding quantities, we recommend taking the advice of a vet.