- Complete meal for small and toy dog breeds
- Single meat source - Atlantic Salmon
- Potatoes, carrots and green peas (for healthy digestion)
- Inclusive of vitamins A, E, D and B Complex
- Finished with basil
- No artificial preservatives, colorants, flavors
- No grain, wheat, soya or dairy
- Please check with your vet before altering your pet's diet
- Check ingredients for possible allergens
- Remember to remove food from plastic tray and serve in a bowl
- Best served at room temperature
Featuring delicious Atlantic Salmon, this terrine is packed with nutrition. Made with 60% British meat, it is easily digested by those tiny tummies. Besides essential vitamins and minerals, this recipe has essential fatty acids and omega oils keep the coat, skin and joints healthy. Basil has been added for additional nutrition.
Freshly prepared: Salmon 60%, Potato 25%, Carrots5%, Green Peas 5%, Minerals, Sunflower Oil, Salmon Oil, Dried Tomato, Dried Kelp, Dried Basil.
Protein 10%, Fat 10%, Inorganic Matter 3.8%, Crude Fiber 1%, Moisture75%.Additives
Vitamin A 3000iu, Vitamin D3 420iu, Vitamin E 40mg, Vitamin B-Complex 26.3mg, Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate 107.14mg, Manganese Sulphate 11.72mg, Sodium Selenite 0.89mg, Calcium Iodate 0.6mg.
This should serve only as a guide to your pet's feeding requirements. You should also take into account your pet's breed, age and level of activity. To ensure accurate feeding quantities, we recommend taking the advice of a vet.