- Suitable for all cats
- Atlantic Tuna Mousse
- Inclusive of vitamins and minerals
- Also includes taurine
- No artificial preservatives, colorants, flavors
- No grain, wheat, soya or dairy
- Please check with your vet before altering your pet's diet
- Check ingredients for possible allergens
- Remember to remove food from plastic tray and serve in a bowl
- Always have fresh water available
Suitable for all cats, it includes vitamins (A, E and D) and minerals that strengthen the immune system, bones and teeth. Taurine is great for a healthy heart and vision. While essential Omega and Fatty acids help keep the coat shiny and well-nourished.
- Adult Cat (average size) - 2-3 pots per day, less if you are using it only as a topper
- Kitten - 1 pot a day, less if you are using it only as a topper
- This is only a guide, the actual quantities should vary based on your pet's level of activity, age and breed (so finalize specific quantities with your pet's vet)
Freshly prepared: 70% tuna (min 26%), and chicken, minerals, salmon oil, sunflower oil.
Moisture 75%, Protein 10.5%, Oils & Fats 10%, Crude Fiber 0.5%, Inorganic Matter 3.5%.
Vitamin A 5300iu, Vitamin D3 530iu, Vitamin E 7.95mg, Taurine 500mg, Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate 151mg, Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate 35mg, Manganese Sulphate 16.5mg, Sodium Selenite 1.18mg, Calcium Iodate 0.84mg.