- Single meat source - Duck
- Blueberries, Courgettis and Pumpkin
- Herbs include rosemary and kelp
- Suitable for all dog breeds
- No artificial preservatives, colorants, flavors
- No grain, wheat, soya or dairy
- Please check with your vet before altering your pet's diet
- Check ingredients for possible allergens
- Always have fresh water available
Featuring 50% fresh duck, this recipe is low in fat and rich in Vitamins (A, B, D and E). Healthy veggies include pumpkin and courgettis - rich in fiber and great for digestion. Blueberries (with plenty of potassium), Omega 3 and fatty acids (great for the skin) add to its health value. The herb gravy includes kelp and rosemary for general well-being.
Duck 50%, Blueberries 4%, Courgette 4%, Pumpkin 4%, Vitamins and Minerals, Sunflower Oil, Salmon Oil, Flaxseed Oil, Dried Kelp, Dried Rosemary, Dried Chicory Root, Mannanoligosaccharides (Prebiotic MOS), Dried Nettle, Green Tea, Dried Rosehip, Glucosamine, Chondroitin Sulphate, Marigold.
Protein: 9%, Fat Content: 5.5%,Inorganic Matter: 3.7%, Crude Fibre: 0.5%, Moisture: 80%.
Vitamin A 3000IU/kg, Vitamin D3 420IU/kg, Vitamin E 40mg/kg, Vitamin B Complex 26.3mg/kg, Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate 107.14mg/kg, Manganese Sulphate 11.72mg/kg, Sodium Selenite 0.89mg/kg, Calcium Iodate 0.62mg/kg.
Note This should serve only as a guide to your pet's feeding requirements. You should also take into account your pet's breed, age and level of activity. To ensure accurate feeding quantities, we recommend taking the advice of a vet.