- 1st all-natural veterinary therapeutic diet for dogs
- Stimulation of joint cartilage renewal and collagen synthesis
- Extracts with high antioxidant properties that protect cell damage from free radicals
- Reduced caloric intake to limit joint damage due to overweight
- High anti-inflammatory power
- Addition of soluble carbohydrates induces a feeling of satiety.
- Contains only natural antioxidants, thus allowing a natural preservation of the product
- Low Glycemic index food, which modulate perfectly the postprandial glycemic response
- Packed in protective atmosphere to avoid fats oxidation and preserve freshness of the product
- Without GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms)
- Developed in collaboration with the chair of Nutrition & Animal Feeding at the University “Federico II” of Naples
Assists in the treatment of osteoarticular tissue inflammation. Farmina Vet Life Joint is a complete dietary food for adult dogs that assists in the treatment of osteoarticular tissue inflammation.
Constituents of cartilage (glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate) promote the reconstruction of cartilage tissue. The simultaneous presence of anti-inflammatory nutrients (EPA and DHA) and of antioxidant substances, assists in drug therapy for joint pain.
- Articular disorders in adults
- Post orthopedic surgery convalescence