- Single starch source, especially indicated for subjects with allergies to cereals
- Single protein source of high biological value
- Food rich in essential fatty acids with anti-inflammatory action for skin and cutaneous annexes
- Following a diet with a moderate protein content reduces the occurrence of adverse reactions to foods
- Multi-vitaminic complex reduces cellular oxidative stress
- Contains only natural antioxidants, thus allowing a natural preservation of the product
- Low Glycemic index food, which modulate perfectly the postprandial glycemic response
- Packed in protective atmosphere to avoid fats oxidation and preserve freshness of the product
- Without GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms)
Farmina Vet Life Hypoallergenic Fish & Potato is a complete dietetic food for dogs, suggested for the reduction of ingredient and nutrient intolerances. Instructions for use: it is recommended that a veterinarian’s opinion be sought before use. Recommended length of time: 3 to 8 weeks; if signs of intolerance disappear this feed can be used indefinitely. Serve the product as it is, at room temperature, following the daily quantity indicated in the table. The daily quantity can change according to breed, environment, physical exercise, temperament and the seriousness of the illness. The ration can be divided into two daily meals or more. It is recommended to mix initially this product with the previously used diet. Water should be available at all times.
Fish (trout, sardines) (28%), sweet potato (12%), hydrolysed fish proteins, quinoa seeds, fish oil, calcium carbonate, dicalcium phosphate, cellulose powder, potassium chloride. Protein source: fish. Carbohydrate source: potato, quinoa seeds.