- Product Type: Dry Cat Food
- Quinoa promotes digestion, the absorption of nutrients, and intestinal health
- A source of balanced valuable essential amino acids, minerals, and natural antioxidants and has a Low Glycemic Index
- Gluten-Free and Grain-Free
- Helpful in the prevention of cardiovascular problems
- Sourced and Made in Italy
- Always check the ingredients for possible allergens
- Always check with a vet before you alter your pet's diet
- Have fresh water in an accessible spot for your pet throughout the day
In nature, cats almost exclusively eat meat and do not require a diet high in carbohydrates. Pursuing this philosophy, Farmina has developed the innovative line N&D Quinoa, which is a functional limited ingredient line formulated to meet the special nutritional needs of cats. Each formula has over 92% protein from animal sources, Quinoa which is a functional super-food, and plant extracts with significant nutritional properties that are useful in restoring the health of pets.
Tip Cats often get dehydrated, it is a good idea to keep fresh water available for your pet at all times. Make sure that the water is easily accessible to your pet.
Fresh boneless duck (20%), dehydrated duck (18%), pea starch, chicken fat, quinoa seed (8%), dehydrated whole eggs, dehydrated herrings, herring oil, dehydrated cranberry (2.5%), chamomille (2.5%), fructooligosaccharides, yeast extract (source of mannan-oligosaccharides), psyllium, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, brewers dried yeast, salt, glucosamine, chondroitin sulfate, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, ascorbic acid, niacin, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, biotin, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, choline chloride, beta-carotene, zinc methionine hydroxy analogue chelate, manganese methionine hydroxy analogue chelate, ferrous glycine, copper methionine hydroxy analogue chelate, DL-methionine, taurine, aloe vera gel concentrate, green tea extract, rosemary extract, mixed tocopherols (a natural preservative). Urine acidifying substances: ammonium chloride 3500mg; DL-methionine 3500mg. 391 kCals per cup.