- N&D Quinoa Weight Management - Lamb, Broccoli & Asparagus recipe is a complete food for cats, suggested for the reduction of excessive body weight.
- 96% of protein from animal origin, 0% artificial preservatives, 0% grains.
- Lamb is rich essential fatty acids and conjugated linoleic acid with better ratio between lean mass and fat.
- Broccoli contains vitamin C, vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6, iron, magnesium, potassium, and zinc and is a good source of beta-carotene. It also provides fibre and is low in calories.
- Asparagus is a very good source of fibre, folate, vitamins A, C, E and K, antioxidants as well as chromium, a trace mineral that enhances the ability of insulin to transport glucose from the bloodstream into cells.
N&D Quinoa Weight Management is a complete dietetic food, suggested for the reduction of excessive body weight.
- Lamb Lamb is rich in essential fatty acids and conjugated linoleic acid with a better ratio between lean mass and fat. The meat of lamb is a red meat protein source, and is produced in extensive farms.
- Quinoa Quinoa is a super food that contains around 15% of high biological value proteins, which are rich in well balanced essential amino acids, a very rare feature of vegetables. It also promotes digestion, absorption of nutrients, and intestinal health.
- Broccoli Broccoli is a low-calorie food rich in natural antioxidants that promotes satiety and supports healthy intestinal transit.
- Asparagus Asparagus is rich in vitamins which act as a catalyst for metabolism and increases the fat burning activity. It also helps in purifying the body from toxins.