- Farmina N&D Quinoa Digestion- Lamb, Fennel, Mint and Artichoke is high on digestion index, contains low level of fats, and well supplemented with prebiotics
- 92% of protein from animal origin, 0% artificial preservatives, 0% grains.
- Protein source – Lamb is an excellent source of omega-3, is an outstanding source of many vitamins and minerals, including iron, zinc, and vitamin B12.
- Lamb which contains beneficial amounts of creatine (approximately 300-500 mg per 100 grams), a compound that help to improve sporting performance.
- Fennel helps prevent gas formation
N&D Quinoa Digestion is a complete dietetic food, suggested for the compensation for mal digestion and exocrine pancreatic insufficiency.
- Lamb Lamb is rich in essential fatty acids and conjugated linoleic acid with a better ratio between lean mass and fat. The meat of lamb is a red meat protein source and is produced in extensive farms.
- Quinoa Quinoa is a super food that contains around 15% of high biological value proteins, which are rich in well balanced essential amino acids, a very rare feature of vegetables. It also promotes digestion, absorption of nutrients, and intestinal health.
- Fennel Fennel promotes the absorption of nutrients and reduces fermentation which diminishes intestinal gas. It is also a source of Flavonoids that provide an antioxidant action.
- Mint Mint stimulates gastric activities which promotes digestion. It also has antispasmodic and bracing effects.