- Immediate soothing action on itching and burning sensations.
- Tasman Pepper - A researched and proven natural Australian active to protect and calm reactive skin.
- A tested itch relief formula to soothe dog's itchy skin.
- Non Toxic and Safe for long term use for dog's with skin conditions.
- Safe for puppies six weeks and above.
Captain Zack TazSoothe ITCH RELIEF SPRAY provides round-the-clock relief from itching with its daily use formula. It’s an evidence based Topical Anti-Inflammatory for Dogs. It effectively relieves redness, itching, and soothes skin inflammation.
TazSoothe ITCH RELIEF RANGE offers remedies for skin conditions like itching, redness, inflammation, burning sensation in dogs which are well researched to be of a high safety index for the dogs.
- OATMEAL - Oatmeal is a skin protectant with anti-inflammatory properties that can help soothe itchy and irritated skin. Oatmeal baths can help relieve several of bothersome skin conditions. It also helps the skin form a protective barrier and locks in the moisture keeping the skin hydrated.
- TASMANIAN PEPPER BERRY - Tasmanian Pepper Berry is sourced from the windy mountains of Tasmania, Australia. It contains a powerful active ingredient called Polygodial an anti-inflammatory agent. It instantly reduces itching, burning sensations and the appearance of skin redness. It soothes and calms reactive skin & decreases inflammatory markers.
- CALENDULA OIL - Calendula Oil helps soothing and healing skin inflammatory conditions. It is used to relieve flea bites & poison ivy. It’s antimicrobial and astringent nature is useful for treating burns.
- BLEND OF LAVENDER AND GERANIUM OIL - The TazSoothe range has a blend of Lavender and Geranium essential oils with their wide host of benefits for your pup, which includes calming anxiety, reducing stress, and repelling insects etc. It is recommended for pets who are stressed out at bath time.
Direction of Use
- STEP 1 - Spray uniformly over the entire body surface with good contact on the inflamed skin surface. Avoid snout, eyes, and mouth. Use without dilution.
- STEP 2 - Allow it to dry without a towel or dryer.
- STEP 3 - Do not brush.
- STEP 4 - Must be applied twice a day. For best results bathe the dog with TazSoothe ITCH RELIEF SHAMPOO.