- Tasman Pepper - A researched and proven natural Australian active to protect and calm reactive skin.
- A tested itch relief formula to soothe dog's itchy skin.
- Nourishes coat and Improves coat & Skin Health.
- Safe for long term use for dog's with skin conditions.
- Safe for puppies six weeks and above
Captain Zack TazSoothe ITCH RELIEF SHAMPOO is a Topical Anti-Inflammatory for Dogs. It effectively relieves itching and soothes skin inflammation by cleansing off surface allergens.
TazSoothe ITCH RELIEF RANGE offers remedies for skin conditions like itching, redness, inflammation, burning sensation in dogs which are well to be of a high safety index for the dogs.
- OATMEAL - Oatmeal is a skin protectant with anti-inflammatory properties that can help soothe itchy and irritated skin. Oatmeal baths can help relieve several of bothersome skin conditions. It also helps the skin form a protective barrier and locks in the moisture keeping the skin hydrated.
- TASMANIAN PEPPER BERRY - Tasmanian Pepper Berry is sourced from the windy mountains of Tasmania, Australia. It contains a powerful active ingredient called Polygodial an anti-inflammatory agent. It instantly reduces itching, burning sensations and the appearance of skin redness. It soothes and calms reactive skin & decreases inflammatory markers.
- COCONUT OIL - Coconut Oil is considered to have natural antibacterial, antiviral, and anti-fungal properties. It hydrates the pet’s skin and beats the annoying itch that comes with it. It acts as an effective moisturizer and makes the coat sleek and glossy. It is known to be a great disinfectant for cuts and wounds and soothes cracked paws.
- CALENDULA OIL - Calendula Oil helps soothing and healing skin inflammatory conditions. It is used to relieve flea bites & poison ivy. It’s antimicrobial and astringent nature is useful for treating burns.
- VITAMIN E - Vitamin E supports healthy skin and coats. If you turn your dog’s shampoo around, you may notice Vitamin E on the ingredient list, it helps reduce flakiness and promote a healthy, glossy coat.
- SHEA BUTTER - The soothing properties of Shea Butter work wonders for your pet’s skin as it prevents and heals irritation. In addition to being a natural sun protectant which moisturizes and conditions the fur to maintain and boost coat shine.
- ALOE VERA - Aloe Vera has been shown to have anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-inflammatory properties, making it soothing to the skin. It contains prostaglandins, which may reduce inflammation and promote healing. Aloe Vera is cool to touch and will relieve your pet’s discomfort.
- JOJOBA OIL - Jojoba Oil is a natural fungicide, killing off any fungal infections your pet might have on his/her skin. In addition, it is renowned for its moisturizing and skin-healing properties. Jojoba Oil is an emollient that can soothe your pet’s skin, unclog hair follicles, making it the perfect ingredient to use in the best conditioning dog shampoo. It leaves fur smooth and soft.
Direction Of Use
- STEP 1 - To prevent water from entering the dog’s ears, place a cotton wool ball, remove after the bath.
- STEP 2 - Wet dog’s coat thoroughly with water. Take an appropriate amount of TazSoothe ITCH RELIEF SHAMPOO. Work up a good lather over the whole body, reaching the skin surface. Keep on for 10 minutes. Avoid snout, eyes, and mouth.
- STEP 3 - Rinse off with cool water. Repeat shampooing if required. Dry with a towel. Do not use a hairdryer.
- STEP 4 - For best results apply TazSoothe ITCH RELIEF LEAVE-IN CONDITIONER or TazSoothe ITCH RELIEF SPRAY after the bath. Use TazSoothe ITCH RELIEF SHAMPOO twice a week till skin looks better.