- Immediate soothing action on itching and burning sensations.
- Tasman Pepper - A researched and proven natural Australian active to protect and calm reactive skin.
- A tested itch relief formula to soothe dog's itchy skin.
- Safe for long term use for dog's with skin conditions.
- Safe for puppies six weeks and above
Captain Zack TazSoothe ITCH RELIEF BIPHASIC OIL penetrates the skin and nourishes the coat.
TazSoothe is a clinically tested Topical Anti-Inflammatory range for Dogs. It effectively relieves itching and soothes skin inflammation.
Tazsoothe ITCH-RELIEF RANGE offers remedies for skin conditions like itching, redness, inflammation, burning sensation in dogs which are well researched to be of a high safety index for the dogs.
- OATMEAL - Oatmeal is a skin protectant with anti-inflammatory properties that can help soothe itchy and irritated skin. Oatmeal baths can help relieve a number of bothersome skin conditions. It also helps the skin form a protective barrier and locks in the moisture keeping the skin hydrated.
- COCONUT OIL - Coconut Oil is considered to have natural antibacterial, antiviral, and anti-fungal properties. It hydrates pet’s skin and beats the annoying itch that comes with it. It acts as an effective moisturiser and makes the coat sleek and glossy. It is known to be a great disinfectant for cuts and wounds and soothes cracked paws.
- TASMANIAN PEPPER BERRY - Tasmanian Pepper Berry is sourced from the windy mountains of Tasmania, Australia. It contains a powerful active ingredient called Polygodial an anti-inflammatory agent. It instantly reduces itching, burning sensations and the appearance of skin redness. It soothes and calms reactive skin & decreases inflammatory markers.
- CALENDULA OIL - Calendula Oil helps soothing and healing skin inflammatory conditions. It is used to relieve flea bites, poison ivy. It’s antimicrobial and astringent nature is useful for treating burns.
Direction of Use
- STEP 1 - Apply over entire body surface with good contact on the inflamed skin surface with mild pressure. Avoid snout, eyes and mouth.
- STEP 2 - Allow to dry without a towel or dryer.
- STEP 3 - Do not brush.
- STEP 4 - Use once a week followed by bathing with TazSoothe ITCH RELIEF SHAMPOO. Can also be used without prior bathing. Safe for daily use.