- R3535 is a proven ingredient from Merck, Germany. It is gentle yet effective insect repellent commonly used even in baby & kids products. It repels insects like ticks, fleas, lice, mosquitoes, and other bugs.
- Oatmeal and Vitamin E for nourished, soft, healthy and glossy coat.
- Non-irritant, nourishes and improves coat & skin health.
- IR3535 first time in India for dogs
- pH balanced, safe and gentle on pets skin.
Captain Zack IRradicate TICK REPELLENT SHAMPOO with IR3535 prevents ticks from attaching onto the dog’s body and cleanses the skin, as prevention is always better than cure.
IRradicate TICK REPELLENT RANGE offers round the clock remedies for tick and flea infestation with their flagship ingredient IR3535 from Merck, Germany for the first time in India.
IR3535 is a proven ingredient by Merck, Germany. It is gentle yet effective insect repellent which is commonly used in baby & kid’s products. It has a broad efficacy against various insects like ticks, fleas, lice, mosquitoes, and other bugs.
- OATMEAL - Oatmeal is a skin protectant with anti-inflammatory properties that can help soothe itchy and irritated skin. Oatmeal baths can help relieve several bothersome skin conditions. It also helps the skin form a protective barrier and locks in the moisture keeping the skin hydrated.
- VITAMIN E - Vitamin E supports healthy skin and coats. If you turn your dog’s shampoo around, you may notice Vitamin E on the ingredient list, to help reduce flakiness and promote a healthy, glossy coat.
- BLEND OF LEMONGRASS, EUCALYPTUS & TEA TREE OIL - The IRradicate range has a blend of these 3 botanical wonders which have proven to effectively repel ticks and fleas. They also have antibacterial, anti-fungal, and antiseptic skin healing properties and leaves your pet's coat shiny and fragrant.
Direction of Use
- STEP 1 - To prevent water from entering, place a cotton wool ball in the dog’s ears, remove after bath.
- STEP 2 - Wet dog’s coat thoroughly with water. Apply a palmful of IRradicate TICK REPELLENT SHAMPOO. Work up a good lather over the whole body, reaching the skin surface. Keep on for 10 minutes. Avoid snout, eyes, and mouth areas.
- STEP 3 - Rinse off with cool water. Comb out the coat to remove the immobilised ticks and fleas. Dry with a towel or a hairdryer.
- STEP 4 - For best results apply IRradicate TICK REPELLENT BIPHASIC LEAVE-IN CONDITIONER or IRradicate TICK REPELLENT OIL SPRAY after the bath. Use IRradicate TICK REPELLENT SHAMPOO twice a week until the infestation lasts.