- Small kibble size - easily soaked to create a porridge when weaning
- Calorie dense - smaller portions ideally suited to a young puppy’s delicate digestive system
- High proportion of fresh chicken – meat protein of the highest biological value
- Balanced complete nutrition – correct levels of protein, fat, minerals and vitamins to support early growth
- All breed sizes from 3 to 8 weeks of age
- Puppies requiring a porridge to introduce them to solids
Can also be used for
- Small breed puppies older than 8 weeks
- Medium breed puppies 3 to 12 weeks
- Lactating or pregnant bitches
- Small breed adult dogs with a very low appetite or requirng weight gain
- Weight – 2kg
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 32%, Fat Content 20%, Crude Ash 7%, Crude Fibres 2.5%, Calcium 1.45%, Phosphorous 1.05%, Omega-3 0.95%, Omega-6 2.87%.
Composition: Chicken meat meal (26%), fresh chicken (18%), rice (14%), maize, refined chicken oil, whole dried egg, beet pulp, fish meal, chicken digest, krill, yeast, minerals, whole linseed, prebiotic FOS, prebiotic MOS, yucca extract, glucosamine, MSM, chondroitin, cranberries, nucleotides.
Additives (per kg)
Vitamins: Vitamin A 24,000 IU, Vitamin D3 1,800 IU, Vitamin E 320 IU.
Trace Elements: Zinc chelate of amino acid hydrate 667mg, Copper chelate of amino acid hydrate 133mg, Manganese chelate of amino acid hydrate 89mg, Calcium iodate anhydrous 3.2mg, Selenides Yeast (inactivated) 87mg, Antioxidant (rosemary extract)
Arden Grange WEANING/PUPPY should first be soaked with warm water and mixed with a fork to form a smooth porridge. More warm water may need to be added to achieve just the right consistency for lapping. We recommend that puppies are fed by the portion control method, which allows you to monitor their individual intake more accurately.
We suggest you leave the porridge down for around 15 minutes each time, after which you should remove any uneaten food (or give it to their mother). This routine should be repeated for each mealtime, usually 4 times per day.
Recommended Feeding Chart