- Food Type: Dry Dog Food
- Most suitable for small and medium breed adult dogs (1 year+)
- Can also be fed to large breed dogs
- L-carnitine aids in breaking down fat and encourages good muscle tone
- Controlled energy intake and prevents unnecessary weight gain
- Hypoallergenic (Avoids wheat gluten, dairy products, artificial colours, beef, soya and preservatives)
- Human Grade ingredients
- Consult a vet before altering your pet's diet
- Always have fresh water available for your pet
- Never exceed recommended feeding quantities unless prescribed by a vet
Besides easily digested chicken oil as a fat source, it also has the nutrients required to strengthen your dog's joints and cartilage. It is thanks to this that vets often also recommend it for brachycephalic dogs like bulldogs and pugs who generally need extra protection for their joints.
- Small and medium breed adult dogs with a normal activity level
- Can also be used for: Large and Giant breed dogs preferring a smaller kibble size
- High proportion of chicken (32%) - providing the top quality protein that is essential for the structural and functional demands of the adult canine body
- High quality chicken - no battery farming, and no growth hormones or antibiotics
- Medium sized kibble – suitable for most breeds of adult dog
- Chicken oil as the primary fat source – easily digested and the most appropriate for the largely carnivorous needs of the canine
- Super-premium ingredients – the chicken meat meal is the most superior quality and includes no feet, feathers, heads or undesirable material
- Moderately energy dense – ideal adult maintenance feed for pet dogs or those in light work
- Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 25%, Fat Content 15%, Crude Ash 7%, Crude Fibres 2.5%, Calcium 1.1%, Phosphorous 0.75%, Omega-3 0.99%, Omega-6 2.72%.
- Composition: Chicken, (chicken meat meal 27%, fresh chicken 5%), rice 26%, maize, refined chicken oil, beet pulp, chicken digest, whole dried egg, krill, yeast, whole linseed, minerals, prebiotic FOS, prebiotic MOS, yucca extract, glucosamine, MSM , chondroitin, cranberries, nucleotides.
Additives (per kg)
Vitamins: Vitamin A 18,000 IU, Vitamin D3 1,350 IU, Vitamin E 240 IU.
Trace Elements: Zinc chelate of amino acid hydrate 500mg, Copper chelate of amino acid hydrate 100mg, Manganese chelate of amino acid hydrate 67mg, Calcium iodate anhydrous 2.4mg, Selenised Yeast (inactivated) 65mg, Antioxidant (rosemary extract).