- For all breeds and life stages
- Single meat source makes it most suitable for sensitive tummies
- 50% lamb meat and 50% fruits, vegetables and botanicals
- Grain-free - 0% grains, potato, tapioca
- High-quality ingredients fit for human consumption.
- All-natural, with limited supplements
- Whole Prey Ratios rich in nutrients
- Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food
- Always have fresh water available for your pet
Acana's Grass-Fed Lamb is a limited ingredient diet which contains a single protein source i.e. 50% lamb. This makes the food easily digestible and is recommended for dogs with sensitive tummies of all breeds and at any stage of life. The meat, liver and tripe form the natural diet, and fresh apples, squash and pumpkin aid in healthy digestion in this dry food mix.
Raw grass-fed lamb (18%), lamb meat meal (18%), whole green peas, whole red lentils, raw lamb liver (4%), lamb fat (4%), fresh red delicious apples (4%), whole garbanzo beans, whole green lentils, whole yellow peas, raw lamb tripe (2%), raw lamb kidney (2%), dried lamb cartilage (2%), lentil fiber, marine algae (1.2%) (pure and sustainable source of DHA and EPA), fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole pumpkin, dried brown kelp, freeze-dried lamb liver (0.1%), salt, fresh whole cranberries, fresh whole blueberries, chicory root, turmeric root, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips, enterococcus faecium. Supplements Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Zinc Chelate, Copper Chelate.
*ACANA's Biologically Appropriate Philosophy - Our pet dog and cat companions are descendants of wild wolves and big cats and though they have been domesticated, they continue to have features that are designed for a meat-based diet. To suit these biological needs, ACANA's food recipes have a large meat protein content.