- Suitable for all breeds and life stages
- 50% free-run duck and 50% fruits, vegetables and botanicals
- Grain-free - 0% grains, potato, tapioca
- High-quality ingredients fit for human consumption.
- All-natural recipe, with limited supplements
- Whole Prey Ratios rich in nutrients
- Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food
- Always have fresh water available for your pet
Acana Free-Run Duck is a diet for sensitive dogs which contains only a single, easily digestible protein. This dry food is composed of 50% duck protein and 50% of fruits, vegetables and other botanicals. The meat, giblets and cartilage, sourced from regional Ontario farms, are naturally rich in all the essential nutrients your pet needs without all the extra additives.
Fresh duck (18%), duck meat meal (17%), whole green peas, whole red lentils, fresh duck giblets (liver, heart, kidney) (7%), duck fat (6%), fresh bartlett pears (4%), whole garbanzo beans, whole green lentils, whole yellow peas, dried duck cartilage (2%), lentil fibre, marine algae (1.2%) (pure and sustainable source of DHA and EPA), fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole pumpkin, dried brown kelp, freeze-dried duck liver (0.1%), salt, fresh whole cranberries, fresh whole blueberries, chicory root, turmeric root, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips, enterococcus faecium.Â SupplementsÂ Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Zinc Chelate, Copper Chelate.
*ACANA's Biologically Appropriate Philosophy - Our pet dog and cat companions are descendants of wild wolves and big cats and though they have been domesticated, anatomically, they continue to have features that are designed for a meat-based diet. To suit these biological needs, ACANA's food recipes have a large meat protein content to suit their digestive systems.