- Food Type: Dry dog food
- For all breeds and life stages
- 50% fish and 50% vegetables, fruits and botanicals
- Grain-free - contains oats
- High-quality ingredients fit for human consumption
- Whole Prey Ratios rich in nutrients
- 2/3rdÂ of the meat is dehydrated without preservatives
- 1/3rdÂ of the meat is fresh without preservatives
- Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles
- Made in Canada
This dry food diets loaded with fresh fish from the Pacific waters. It also contains low-glycemic carbohydrates from steel-cut oats which help to keep blood sugar stable and optimize physical conditioning.
Acana's award-winning NorthStar kitchens prepare Biologically Appropriate* recipes and Whole Prey ratios ensure a nutrient-dense diet that is developed to mirror the diet that nature intended for your pet. The only added supplements are Vitamin E, Choline chloride, Zinc chelate, Vitamin B5, Copper chelate.
Herring meal (24%), steel-cut oats (23%), fresh whole Pacific herring (10%), fresh whole flounder (6%), herring oil (6%), cold-pressed canola oil, fresh whole silver hake (4%), whole red lentils, whole green peas, whole green lentils, whole garbanzo beans, whole yellow peas, oats, Â sun-cured alfalfa, lentil fiber, dried brown kelp, fresh pumpkin, fresh butternut squash, fresh parsnips, fresh green kale, fresh spinach, fresh carrots, fresh Red Delicious apples, fresh Bartlett pears, freeze-dried herring (0.1%), fresh cranberries, fresh blueberries, chicory root, A turmeric root, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips.
- Consult a vet before altering your pet's diet
- Always have fresh water available for your pet
- Never exceed recommended feeding quantities unless prescribed by a vet
Vitamin E, Choline chloride, Zinc chelate, Vitamin B5, Copper chelate.
Contains mixed tocopherols (a tocopherol rich extract of natural origin- Vitamin E and Rosemary Oil). Also contains the probiotic Enterococcus faecium.
Feeding requirements will vary based on your pet's level of activity, environment and age.