SOME FACTS ABOUT THE MINIATURE BULLDOG
Bulldogs were developed in England. They have been developed to be companion dogs. They were developed to hunt rats. They are very intelligent. They are very unique. They love to give love and receive love. They are excellent watchdogs but they never bark without a reason. As they don't unnecessarily bark so they make up being one of the best apartment dogs. They are protective of their family. They cannot handle the heat. They are not those clean dogs. If you love cleanliness then this breed is not for you. They are playful, alert, adaptable, and completely irresistible.
- The height of female French Bull is from 11inches to 12 inches.
- The height of male French Bull is from 11 inches to 12 inches.
- The weight of male French Bull is from 20 pounds to 28 pounds.
- The weight of a female is from 16 pounds to 24 pounds.
- They will be with you for 10 to 12 yea
- Colour: Brindle, fawn, white, tan, brindle and white.
- They have short hair.
- They are patterned with streaks of light and dark markings.
- Their coat is smooth, shiny and fine.
FOOD HABBITS :
They don't need to eat in bulk. You cannot make them eat for the whole day, you have to stick to a schedule and divide the meal between two times a day. They need 1 to 1.5 cups of high-quality dry food in a day.
But with this, I would even tell that the need for a dog's body varies from one dog to another because that depends completely on their physical needs.If your dog is sporty and an active one, then, of course, he will need more food than others. So it's important to watch out your dog and accordingly develop up their eating habits.
It's important to feed your pet with the right quantity and quality of food to help them grow in the best manner they may can.
You should never share human food with your pet because that may contain elements which can be toxic for your pet for example potatoes, chocolates, etc.
Training them properly is very important and in that training, it is important to socialize them as early as possible because in case if they are not socialized soon then they may develop aggression towards other animals and especially of the same gender. They don't need frequent exercise and play time to be busy. Because in case they are bored then that may result in aggression.
They require house training and crate training because that would help them not only being trained physically but mentally also. Nails should be trimmed once or twice at least because if their nails are big then it might hurt them and at times it may start to bleed. They need to brush at least 2 to 3 times a week. They should take bath at regular interval. Although they shed very less still you should brush their hair so as to remove the shed hair and helps to promote new hair growth.
MEDICAL TIPS :
- In this condition, the bones don't fit into the hip joint.
- The dog will have pain and will be low on rear legs.
- It is caused due to the different growth rate of three bones that together makes up a dog's elbow causing joint laxity.
- They are found in new dogs who have short heads and narrowed nostrils.
- As they have narrowed nostrils then their airways are obstructed.
- One or more vertebrae is abnormally developed.
- The shape of the vertebrae is either wedge or triangular.
- It is also known as slipped stifle
- They are common in small dogs.
- When patella, femur, patella and tibia bones either slip or goes out of place.
- There are different types of cancer.
- Cancer is a life-threatening disease.
INTERVERTEBRAL DISC DISEASE (IVDD)
- When their disc present in the spine ruptures and then it is pushed up in the spinal cord.
VON WILLWBRAND'S DISEASE
- It is a blood problem that occurs in both human and do
- The symptoms of this are like bleeding gums.
- They have very sensitive skin.
- Symptoms are rashes, sores and irritation.
- This happens because of thyroid gland when it goes unbalanced in the body.