REASONS A DOG BITES YOU
Dogs are everywhere and it is important for us to know how to protect ourselves from one. Some dogs might be friendly some might be fierce, no matter the nature every dog is capable of biting. Sometimes even the sweetest of dogs can be the most dangerous one. To know how to protect yourself from such bites you first need to know why a dog bites you.
- A dog might bite to defend its territory or another dog from the pack.
- The mother dog will fight fiercely and might bite to protect her puppies.
- When a dog is injured or ill, during this time the dog might not want to be approached by anyone including its favourite people.
- Running or bicycling fast in front of the dog might trigger its “herding” Instinct and this can result in dog running towards you so that it can bite you.
- You startled the dog by poking the dog, steeping on its tail or pulling the ear and it made the dog angry.
- A dog can also bite a dog when the child and dog are engaging in rough play and the dog got over excited forgets that the biting is for the prey not for play.
- The dog is old and is just having a bad day, so in this case, you doing anything will provoke the dog enough to bite you off.
Dogs bite can be really dangerous and can cause a lot of pain. It is important to safeguard yourself from such incidence and at the same time, we should not disturb or startle the dog purposefully.For more information like this visit www.bonbeno.com