HOW TO KEEP YOUR HOUSE FROM SMELLING LIKE DOG
Deodorizing your home to keep it dog-smell free isn’t difficult, and a few tips elaborated below will make this considerably easier.
- Clean your dog's bed once a week –The bed has a stubborn odour because it is used very frequently by your dog. Ensure to wash and clean the bed once in a weak and if the bed cover is removable then take it off for a machine wash. Until the cover gets dry and ready to use keep the mattress in the sunshine as it will kill the disease-causing bacteria and germs and also make it smell proof.
- Vacuum all furniture – Cuddling with your pet is the most ecstatic instant in spite of knowing that the cuddles on your sofa and bed leave them with a smell. Moreover, the odour could be easily vanished by separating the covers from the furniture and bed and washing them in a machine. In addition, vacuum all the cushions, sofas, mattresses and other furniture as well. Don’t forget to clean under furniture too.
- Regular grooming – Your dog needs a daily shower and grooming as it will exfoliate all the dead skin cells, bacteria and germs, so your dog will be more hygienic and less smelly
- Air purifier – A purifier with the indulgence of carbon filter works the best for such smells. It’s one of the easiest and fastest ways to smell proof of your home but this doesn’t signify that you’ll ignore the other tips and things mentioned here. The filter must be cleaned well from time to time as the dog’s hairs might get stuck inside the filter which will reduce its effectiveness.
- Sanitize Carpets and Beds with Natural Products – Baking soda and apple cider vinegar are the key elements to purify and deodorize the carpets and bed setting stuff. Sprinkle a few amounts of baking soda on the carpet and leave it for overnight. Vacuum the carpet on the next morning for the fresh feels and smell. Similarly, a few drops of apple cider vinegar can be mixed along with the detergent power to wash the bed sheets, cushion covers and sofa covers to remove the odours.