HOW TECHNOLOGY IS CHANGING WHAT’S POPULAR IN THE PET INDUSTRY
Gone are the days when your pet could only stay in the home as technological ascension has regulated every aspect of human life. Technology and the internet of things have brought pets and their parents closer than ever before. Therefore animals are not exempt from gaining beneficiaries of high-tech innovations. Technologies that are rapidly inclining towards the trending the pets industry areas are as demonstrated.
- Whistle 3 is a GPS tracker device that is adjoined with the collar of your pet in order to track the pet’s movement and location. This also enables an alert mode which displays when your pet is about to cross the boundary line of the area you have elaborated as your ’home’ in the device.
- The Platinum Pet Fountain bestow 168 ounces of fresh pouring was It comprises a container which holds the water and protects water splash. In this fashion, your pet will perceive the fresh water every time they will drink. In addition to this, the water flow is controllable it can be increased and decreased as per the need and it is suitable for pets of all sizes.
- Petchatz is another high-tech innovation which allows you to video chat with your little one from anywhere. Interaction and video communication take place when one opens the application either on a mobile phone or on desktop and then presses the chat button.
- The pet cube play resembles a CCTV camera and is a kind of monitoring device. The video is triggered with audio and motion which makes the eyeing easy. One can also converse with their pets via application because it is built in a laser toy.
- Aqua paw is a water shower which can be worn in palms. It also enacts as a scrubber which sprays the water. One can easily turn on and off by compressing their hand like this there will be total control of the water flow.