EVERY KID NEEDS A DOG AND HERE IS WHY
A dog is a man’s best friend as well as his baby’s. With their wagging tails, an eagerness to please and general lovability, they also have the ability to provide internal and external satisfaction. Sounds like your little ones might have a point or two when they ask for the puppy.
Undoubtedly, we are familiar with every kid’s repeated demands for getting a dog and have enlisted below a couple of points to convince parents!
- Dogs are a cheerful, exuberant and passionate friends – Dogs bring joy into the lives of kids. They are the best companions, most loyal, and faithful living creatures on earth. Your child will never feel alone, sad or depressed if you’ll have a wagging tail in the home. They will always be your kid’s best mate who’s never going to fight, yell, or hit them.
- Dogs help in maintaining good health – As we all know that dogs are very interested in physical activities such as exercising, playing, chasing and running. Being a dog owner, your kid will get involved in the similar a Your child will stimulate a stronger immune system and a healthy and firm body.
- Dogs protect your kids – The dogs are blessed with extraordinary senses which make them more perceptive of casualties than humans. This will not only safeguard your kid but your family as well. Besides this, dogs also shield your kids from being the target of the children who bully or tease them when you’re not around.
- Dogs enhance and develop skills – The creative, perceptive and parenting skills of your kid will grow as they tend to spend more time with the pet. They will seek, they will learn and they will strive for new things all the time. There are so many things to do for and with your dog which will help in developing their skills for example, by involving them in their grooming, reading about them, playing and performing different activities together etc.
- Dogs help in reducing anxiety – Interacting with dogs boosts mood and decreases stress levels in children. Cuddles and playful interactions with a dog stimulates a hormone called oxytocin which soothes the anxiety system.