5 SUPERFOODS THAT ARE A MUST FOR YOUR CAT
Does your cat take up food from your plate? Well, they shouldn’t as what we humans eat is not good for cats and can even be dangerous for them. Not too many of the human foods can be added to the diet of your cat. Here are 5 super foods that are a must for your cat to make them strong and healthy.
- Yogurt – Yoghurt is the best-unsweetened alternative of cow’s milk. It is plain and natural and also rich in calcium and protein. It is also easy for your cat to digest. At first, you can serve a small portion to the cat and ensure if it goes well with them. If it does, you can regularly serve a little portion to them.
- Cranberries – Cranberry is very sharp in attracting the taste buds of the cat. You can find a lot of cranberry supplements online. They have antioxidant properties that help in promoting their urinary health. You can even protect the cat’s health with it as it has many anti-cancer agents. Adding this to your cat’s diet is very beneficial.
- Eggs – Eggs also like yogurt have the high-quality protein that makes it easy to digest. Eggs have amino acids that keep your cat’s body healthy and lean. Eggs can be served raw or even cooked. They can be given to your cat, once a week.
- Fish – Fish is an outstanding source when it comes to Omega-3 fatty acids and lean protein. Anchovies, sardines, and salmon are oil rich foods that contain the right amount of Omega-3s.
- Lean Meat – Lean Meat is the top most favorite food for a cat. Cooked beef, pork, and chicken with fat removed help in boosting the protein intake of cats. Avoid sharing your Biryani with them as it is not at all healthy for them.
Also, serving dry or canned cat food also matters. But these superfoods are a must in cat diet at least once a week for their good health.