10 THINGS YOU’LL RELATE TO IF YOU HAVE A CAT
Cats are the pets that just when enter your home will make you fall in love with them. Be it their nature or habits, you just can’t ignore a cat!
- Firstly, you don’t own the cat, the cat owns you.
- Once you get a cat, you will never want to stop taking pictures
- But just when your cat looks really cute and innocent, it turns into a demon once you take out your phone and want to take a picture.
- Your cat might stare into an empty hallway or room in your house, and can even at times convince you that there might be a ghost in your house.
- Whenever you open a book or a magazine, or even your laptop, your cat will come over. It will immediately lie on it and won’t let you read or work.
- When you're packing for a trip, your cat will beg to go with you by getting on top or in your suitcase.
- Cats simply just love ruining toiler paper.
- They tend to hide in the most unusual and random spot
- They consider themselves to be so small and might get themselves fit in a hanger or even in your cupboard
- They can get fat easily and well, they are always hungry so don’t feed them whenever they meow for food.