This Raksha Bandhan Tie Rakhi To Your Pup
Raksha Bandhan is the festival of brothers and sisters. Sisters tie rakhi on the wrist of their brothers and in return they give them the gift and the promise of protecting them always. But you know what not only with your siblings you can celebrate rakhi with your pets too. Make them feel special too. If you haven’t celebrated Raksha Bandhan with your pet then here we have reasons that you should celebrate this festival with your pet too-
- If you are a single child or don’t have a brother than celebrating rakshabandhan with your dog can be a perfect idea. He will also be there for you as your brother.
- Your pet will always be there for you and try to protect to you like the other family members.
- They can sense that when you have a bad day and then try their best to bring back the smile on your face.
- Your dog is the first thing which you see when you wake up in the morning and it makes your morning more bearable with their sweet cuddles.
- During your family trips, the dogs and the other kids fight for the space in the car, mostly the dogs win this cute fight.
So this Raksha Bandhan bring the change to the ritual along tie a rakhi to your pet along with your brothers and see how they act like a best brother forever.